Natural stone surfaces provide beauty, elegance, and durability when properly
- A slight orange juice spill while your child prepares breakfast that goes unnoticed…are your children perfect cleaners when you’re not around?
- Spilled wine on the counter or floor during a cocktail party…can you trust that every guest has perfect cleaning manners while you play host/hostess?
- Hard water stains from an aggressive sink hose or bathroom faucet…will everyone using your facilities dry your surface ASAP?
Sealing is Not Enough to Prevent Etching
While stone sealers will work hard to protect your stone, they are still susceptible to acidic substances in everyday household items. An unattended spill of coffee, wine, soda, or orange juice can eat away at the surface and cause etching. It is important to note that etching is not a stain that can be easily wiped away. Etching refers to the dull spots left behind on natural stone that will mar your beautiful finish.
In addition to acidic substances, items such as toothpaste, lotion, or even household cleaning products can cause etching. Having to constantly remember the potential dangers these seemingly harmless items pose to etching your surface can be a frustrating endeavor. You want to protect your investment for years to come, so enlisting the best defense from etching should be high on your list of safeguards.
The MORE™ AntiEtch™ Difference
MORE™ AntiEtch™ will stop etching on natural stone and provide you with peace of mind for your beautifully installed surface. This innovative product provides
- Stops etching and staining on your natural stone surfaces
- Provides a crystal clear finish
- Can be applied to marble, limestone, onyx, travertine, and concrete
- Can be applied on horizontal or vertical surfaces, as well as honed, polished, and leathered surfaces
- Low odor installation and environmentally friendly
- Safe for food-contact surfaces
- A zero porous product with no worries about germs or bacteria growing anywhere
- Will not crack or peel after installation
- Easy to maintain and repair
- An extremely durable product with a 10 year expected wear timeframe
Protect your Costly Investment
Your investment in natural stone is a significant one for you and your family. Ensuring the surface finish remains pristine and visually stunning will keep your investment safeguarded for years to come. Even the most diligent care can still result in a few mistakes down the road, so why chance it on an item that will serve as a proud focal point for you and your family